[osflash] Accelerated Flash Renderer
haaf at relishgames.com
Wed Nov 30 21:43:44 EST 2005
I look to use Flash as an authoring tool for a 2D game.
So, can anyone suggest a Flash Player that:
- should come with source code in C++
- should compile at least on Win32 platform
- should be hardware accelerated (DirectX/OpenGL)
- should support anti-aliasing
- just minimal features support is enough. basically,
just vector graphics, graphic symbols and timeline animation
- but those basic features should be stable and consistent
- no movie clips, no interactivity, no sound, no scripting
and no other advanced features are required
Or probably some hints on how to build such a player rapidly.
Thanks in advance!
More information about the osflash