[osflash] new Xray connector, connector only package and interface update
neoriley at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 21:49:56 EST 2006
well, it's not alot, but it seems to have really helped out as of late with
some of the development we've been doing.
1.6.2 component mxp install:
Connector only package with classes:
lastest online interface:
Latest ScreenWeaverHX and Standalone projector versions:
1. when loading SWF's into your application from another domain, xray was
showing objects as unknown types (Folder icon). when you clicked on it,
nothing happened. Now you can inspect them normally.
2. with the Xray Logger classes, if you send a movieclip to the debugger,
it'll give you the movieclip's vitals:
(274) com.blitzagency.Main::run : line 52
[MovieClip]_level0.mc, _x:0, _y:0, _visible:true, _alpha:100, _width:100,
3. Searching global has been cleaned up a bit to include a bit more
1. Added check box "highlight nodes" so you can turn off/on active
highlighting in your application. Active highlighting is when you mouse
over an object in the treeview/snapshot, and a yellow bounding box is put
around your object on stage. For some reason, with the Flex version, it
causes a bit of a delay in Xray's interface. Not sure why, but you can turn
it off now.
have a Bandit day!
[ JPG ]
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the osflash