[osflash] Macros to develop faster
joao.saleiro at webfuel.pt
Sat Sep 16 07:13:36 EDT 2006
since i use ARP with some extensions, to add a new command to retrieve
data from the server I need to do the following:
- create the request and response VO's;
- register the VO's
- if the service does not exist, add it to the servicelocator
- create the business delegate class
- create the command class
- add the event name to call the command to the EventNames.as file
- add the mapping of the event to the command on the command-config.xml
- create an instance of the command on the forceCommandImport function
to make sure the command is added to the swf
- .... i guess it's everything.
In terms of maintainability it's not questionable if i should change
this. But it is for sure boring to do this code that could be automated.
I mean, creating a macro that would ask me to input some values, like
the requestVO class name, the responseVO class name and the command
name, and then it would create the needed files and make the necessary
changes on the current ones.
Do you know any plugin that would allow to do add macros to Eclipse, or
another application or utility that can do the referred behaviour?
More information about the osflash