[osflash] Updating Speaker List
ftangri at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 15:13:20 EST 2007
Hey all, we just got a new addition to the speaker list
Cortlandt Winters : He`ll be talking about OpenLazlo . Here is a brief
outline about his presentation.
1) A quick overview of the architecture and file structure, what is written
in actionscript vs what is written in java, what is required to compile and
work with different parts of it. And how to extend laszlo with your
2) Quickly, the inevitable comparisons between Laszlo, Flash, Flex and
Haxe/Actionstep and where I think their relative niches are.
3) The important language features, such as deferred instantiation, lazy
replication, pooling, component init order, constraints and liquid layouts
that I particularly like about it.
4) The Arpish analogs, what does an Arp app look like in Lzx.
5) A set of lzx file templates that can be used from withing Komodo Edit, a
free cross platform version of Komodo IDE.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the osflash