[osflash] Erlyvideo — erlang RTMP server
max at maxidoors.ru
Thu Dec 10 22:10:01 PST 2009
Hi, everyone. I want to announce reincarnation of project erlyvideo.
It is a RTMP server, written in erlang. Homepage is:
Currently it can:
* stream, seek, pause and resume mp4 and flv files
* fast starting of flv playback with building index in background
* record flv from camera
* have possibility to auth users
* broadcast flv between people
* provide push channel to flash, just like juggernaut, just like AMQP
* read MPEG TS and restream it to flash clients.
* handle different types of authorization. Look at json_session for
example of authorization
* both AMF0 and AMF3 encoding are possible
RTSP/RTP support is frozen due to its useless for me.
Currently it has one production deployment: videomail as a facebook-like
application on one social network.
Erlyvideo has a very low memory footprint (about 15-20 MB memory for several
clients) and a rather high throughput.
30 clients take no more, than 15%CPU.
It isn't packaged, there is almost no documentation. This features may be
done by user requests.
It's plugin structure is discussable.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the osflash