[Red5] Most stable revision known and some basic concepts
rtgrtgrtg at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 12 10:50:56 PDT 2008
I know that there is a number of people on the list who are using red5 in
production. So any help on this is highly appreciated.
We are going to use red 5 for streaming of mp3 files and videos on long
term. So the main questions I have are
1. What release/revision is known to be most usable for a production
2. How dangerous in terms of stability is it to run for simple streaming
of mp3 files with the trunk?
3. We have a file structure that stores the users mp3's in some
application generated folders something lik
4. What component needs to be implemented to stream the file based on the
<user_id> and <filename>?
5. What is the most easiest way to pass the parameters <user_id> and
<filename> from a web app to red5?
6. Are there any usable constructs by e.g passing an associated ressource
id like a hash which relates to the path. Some tips and tricks and proven
concepts would be great.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Red5